- "I worry about you, 'cause you think that you're invincible!"
Sarie is a Clancer child with a small frame, roughly the same size as Ondine, and a color scheme consisting of purple shades. He also wears a Christmas cap.
Sarie has shown signs of bluntness and underestimation throughout his very few appearances in the game. Despite this, he still shows concern for Teran's safety during the events of Rescue! Act 1. In 7 Clancer Kids, he reveals to Marina that Teran speaks a lot of her, hinting that Teran may very well harbor a crush on her.
- There are two cases of Sarie directly rewarding the player with a Gold Gem; by shaking him in 7 Clancer Kids and when he runs away should the player succeed in a secret mini-QTE during the Ending. This marks the most times an official character directly rewards the player with a Gold Gem in the game.
- "Shoot! I'm trapped!! So, you're the reckless heroine, Marina! I'm Sarie. Teran is always talking about you. But, I don't think you're as cute or smart as he is always saying you are." — 7 Clancer Kids
- "There's no time for crying! Help me think of a plan to revive her!!" — Rescue! Act 1
- "I'm coming with you!! It's too dangerous to go alone!!" — Rescue! Act 1
- "Teran, don't you dare die on me!! I don't know what I'd do if you were to die!!" — Rescue! Act 1
- "I worry about you, 'cause you think that you're invincible! Just be careful! Now, go and destroy the Empire!!" — Rescue! Act 1
- "Teran..." — Ending
- "Teran... I'm on your side. Cry as much as you want to cry..." — Ending
- "Did you think I'd say that? If so, you're really stupid!! I know that as Blockman you have tons of enemies, and you don't want to endanger her, do you? I know what you're thinking. But, she really does need you! When the enemies do come, you'll have to destroy them! After all, you're the "Mighty Warrior!" ...Stay with her." — Ending
- "Hmm... how silly..." — Ending
- "Thanks for asking, Marina. I feel much better, now. He should be beside her. It's for the best, right?... Heh...heh...heh... Well, I need to return home. Everyone's waiting for me. So, I'd better get going. Give my best to Teran. See ya!!" — Ending